Saturday 23 January 2010

Saturdays used to be fun/why aren't I getting laid?


Saturday, previously a day for food with the girls, drinking tea and preparing for the night ahead, has become a dull and lonely day for catching up on work, realising I have no money left but cant start my budget again until monday, and trying to force my fat ass to the gym.


Today is a saturday and the most exciting thing I've done is re-discover my love for squash and lemonade. Also a serious amount of procrastinating has happened and it is now 6pm and I find myself starting to glance at my pyjamas.


I am not, as it may appear, a social reject, in fact I have always been more the socialite, but Saturdays are so lame now.


Also it has occured to me today that the last time I had sex was in September....and with Valentines day fast approaching I am beggining to feel that dreading sense of fear for the day when everyone is boasting about that shitty teddy their ugly boyfriend got them.


So my new, new years resolution is to get laid. Pronto.

The thing is, I'm very picky, gotta be tall, gotta be funny, gotta havea big nose (seriously) etc etc. It also doesnt help that I am completely put off by anyone who does fancy me, what is wrong with me?


I've been getting turned on by neighbours for months now, why cant I just grin and bear it?


It's my birthday on February 2nd and I have my fingers crossed for some fantstic man to sweep me off my feet. If anyone knows of such man who matches criteria above, please contact me.
JoJo x

No comments:

Post a Comment