Thursday 1 April 2010

Easter Time

Tomorrow Mother Bear is picking me up from my penthouse apartment in Bournemouth....well, we're top floor in a building that used to be a car park, pretty much there.

Easter is upon us, and I feel like things are going pretty good at the mo'. Last couple of weeks have really been sweet for me. Met some new people, conjured up some new dance moves and had something catch my eye.

Now when I head back to Wales I think I'll be a lot more productive than I was last time. I'm going to revise for all my exams and I'm gunna actually pass them this time. I'm taking hold of my life. I've let myself drift for too long. Time to make a new path.

I feel like I'm at home here now, and the sun is starting to shine both literally and metaphorically. I'm pretty happy.

Last night we went out as a course (BAMMJ's you knows it) to a local club and I had a really, really lovely night thanks to a new friend. Although mixing tequila, wine, vodka, vk and malibu probably wasnt the greatest idea I've ever had. (note: tequila and fanta actually tastes good!)

I woke up today with my homegirl, Esmatron sleeping soundly. I'm so blessed to have her in my life.
I got up (around 7/8am) and finished off my assignment which was due for 12 o clock. Whacked that out with very little care or attention, more worrying about my stomach falling out of my ass due to hangoverial reasons ( I am aware that isn't a word TIM HEAP ) .

Tonight I'm going for chinese with Esmatron and Valentine I think, should be quite the hangover cure. Laaarvely.

It's going to be weird leaving this poo hole for good. I kinda feel like I'll always have a bit of Hurn house with me. These memories are one's I will never forget. The way living with 16 people changes you as a person is unreal. And despite the differences or distance I love every single bellend on this floor. You made my year, you crafted my memories and my god have you made me laugh. You are part of my system now and living without you will be hard to adjust to.

I'm sleeping better. It's nice, I feel less blurry, less angry and I'm pretty sure I look less like I just escaped from Joseph Fritzl.

Over easter I'm gunna sort out my body. It's coming up to summertime now and I want to feel less like I just ate three children and an ironing board in my bikini. I'm not fat, but I've seen myself at my best and I want that back please baby Jesus.

Enough for now I think. The jist of this post is I'm a bit squidgy round the edges but I'm happy.
Happy Holidays

JoJo xx

I wrote this post listening to: Dashboard Confessional

No comments:

Post a Comment