Sunday 22 August 2010

The last of jojo in cyber space.


This will be my last blog for the foreseeable future. It's been really good having somewhere I can send all my thoughts in cyber space to avoid the embarrassment of saying them myself. But I've kinda realised that I shouldn't hide behind this stupid blog and I should just tell people how I feel. Express it in a much more admirable way; by being honest with people and just realising that what I say and think is my right and I shouldn't be scared or ashamed of that.

I've got so much more to do than sit at a computer whining about my life when I'm really a very happy little lady. I'm doing a degree I love in a place I love with people I love. I've got a fantastic Mother who has aways been proud and supportive of whatever I choose to do. I have a boyfriend that makes me forget about the other people who hurt me and makes me feel strong and beautiful and humble. He's there for me more than anyone I've ever known and has this bizarre way of texting or calling just when I'm feeling poop. And then I don't feel poop anymore because I remember how lucky I am to have him in my life.

I think I've sort of reached a point where I can look back on my life and not be sad or bitter or angry or regretful of anything, because if none of that stuff had happened my path might have been a lot different and I maybe wouldn't be where I am now. I've made some really amazing friends this year and I feel like I very nearly know myself now. Which is huge.

So adios to dwelling on my stupid, petty worries and hello to embracing all the good things in my life that I sometimes forget to remember.

I am so happy and in love and I feel like R.Patz sometimes: all glittery and crazy. I'm into that. And the future is my very own to mould whatever way I like.

Thank you to anyone who's accidentally got here and read what I've written and thank you to everyone who's become a follower and responded to my posts both online and in person. It's really been amazing knowing that other people feel like I do or that people are just interested in my life. That's really cool :)

That's all forever :)

Jojo

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment