Thursday 6 January 2011

New Years Hopes Resolutions and Aims.

1) Do better, work harder.
2) Don't be a pushover.
3) Be more positive.
4) Take more steps towards career.
5)If I'm struggling I must seek help and not suffer in silence.

There's not much more that can be said except that everyone has things they want to achieve and no one is perfect.
To strive to be perfect is a task not worth embarking on and to strive for perfection will make life harder than it should be.

I think the most you can do for yourself is to do what you love and to share yourself with world.

2010 has taught me in hindsight that you shouldn't give anyone the right to belittle you.

That a good heart goes a long way.

That it's okay to wish time away, as long as you have something to look forward to.

And that life changes everyone. Even the people you'd hoped would never be changed.

Thats all for now

Jojoxxx

I wrote this listening to : KOL

No comments:

Post a Comment