Tuesday 9 November 2010

Pussy Patrol turned killing spree.


Oh dear. Today something truly, truly terrible happened. It pains me to recall the events. But I will.

I went to Tesco.

I bought food and tampons (FOR MY PERIOD. GIRL BLOOD ERRRR...)

I was driving home...

A bird appeared infront of my van

and then...

I hit the bird.

I looked behind me and it was ...

STILL

ALIVE.

But then some other guy killed it so its fine.


Catrina laughed loads, it was kinda weird. Sado-masochism right there.


Anyway it wasn't really that bad because I think it was some skanky seagul that is obviously really beyond thick because everyone knows birds don't belong on the road.

And I'm pretty sure it's a common known fact in the bird community because there wasn't any other birds there.

Maybe it was suicide. Maybe I helped him escape an abusing father and a loveless mother.


Yeh, that's what happened.


Oh wait! Owen ran! He ran for the first time since December 25th 2009. Thats a long time to not be running. After breaking two legs in a stupid amount of places, a wheelchair, crutches, a LOT of limping and a fair bit of hobbling: Owen Melonbrain ran.


I am so happy and proud for him. It's making me grin thinking about it. This means so much to him and I know it will have really lifted his spirits. (especially after reading the word 'tampons', boys hate that shit)


So yes WELL DONE OWEN, CLEVER BOY. (pat)


Lifes pretty boom-ting at the mo' despite crazy uni work and newspaper work and work experience...work. Yeh I'm doing alright.


Got a lovely boy who can run like a big boy now and he has a beard which is alright, bit ginger. Kinda fancy him still with the beard and he loves me. Wahoo! and I love him. Yaaaay! and we are having a child. Yeeehaaaaa!

Just Kidding.

But seriously. He's the best. Super lucky girl.


I've got THE most amazing pals in the world. I know everyone else says that but seriously, mine are better. Big love to my Slappin' the bass girls and to my sexy housemates who are genuinely, genuinely off their rockers but somehow manage to maintain a degree and avoid being homed.


I am getting quite obese though, that would have to be my main concern at the moment. I think I need to assess the situation properly and really get to the bottom of this massive mystery.


Okay, okay, I've been living off vending machine food, and in England that means Hula Hoops and Minstrels. But I still think it's unfair that I should grow so unfathomably large and squidgy. My brain has been working out SO much. Can I not direct that to other areas of my body?


Clearly not, anyway, now Owen isn't retarded anymore and can now, as Dom so kindly put, run away from me, I think I may need to excercise more than twice a week and stop eating carbs like there's about to be a potato famine.


In other news, I'm really spotty and can't bring myself to start wearing make-up again. It really does push me to apply moisturiser. And most girls tend to do the whole shabang every single day (wtf?! that's 5 minutes of precious snoozing time!).


Last week someone asked me if I'd had a heavy night, I just laughed, confused. They then went on to say how I did look like I was suffering quite a lot and to drink lots of water and to make sure I had a nap later.

Too embarassed to reveal that that was actually just my face, having been completely sober the night before, I played along and held my head in my hands, said I felt sick and left.


I don't really understand why people where make-up ALL the time. It seems so weird that people should cover their faces with creamy stuff clogging all their pores, every single day. Just for the benefit of other people. I mean, is that really necessary? isnt there more important things in life? Like poverty and war and sales at Topshop?


Maybe I am just incoherently lazy and am trying to justify that.


Anyway, I am off to Bedfordshire.


That's all for now :)


Jojo xxx


I wrote this post listening to : Allie Moss.

No comments:

Post a Comment